Monday, December 15, 2008

an animation post?

zomg!!!! i think this is the first time i have ever posted animation up on here. After changing my AA story a million times. What you're about to see was done over the period of 1 and a half days with sleep and mario kart thrown in there too. I had some major technical difficulties with my coloring process this morning though so it's not looking as clean as it should sooo I'm gonna have to tackle this again at some point in time once I'm semi recovered from some fun loving back surgery tomorrow morning.


1 comment:

Garrett Hanna said...

Hey Chris. Nice action analysis and painting too. I'll have to make a brush tutorial in the future some time so I can easily answer that question. Mainly I just have options in "Other Dynamics" in the brush presets set to "Pressure Sensitivity" and I keep my Opacity and Flow at 100% so I can manually get thick opaque strokes if I want based on how hard I press. Maybe that helps? If not just screw around with the brush presets and maybe you'll find something that works well for you.

Happy New Year!

Take it easy.